- DIY Kits
- Recent Posts
- Contact Us
1. When booking an activity with VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA, you agree and are bound by the terms and conditions of VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA.
2. The customer agrees to pay the total amount of the activity to VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA within 14 DAYS after the activity date. Failure to pay the total amount owing by the DUE DATE, will incur administration and late fees.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY: If an activity booked through VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA is cancelled by the customer :
*Based on the number of children quoted at the time of booking.
The same trading terms apply, with payment due within 14 business days of the scheduled event.
Circumstances that are beyond the control of the customer will be considered by VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA on a case by case basis.
4. VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA do not offer credit accounts to customers.
5. Overdue Accounts and all overdue invoices that are unpaid by the due date, as displayed on the Tax Invoice and/or statement, will incur a late fee of $A50 dollars per week from the due date, until full payment including all administration and late fees are paid. In the event that an overdue invoice remains unpaid and/or is disputed, VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA reserves the right to acquire the services of a Debt Collection Agency or Legal Representation to obtain the Overdue Amount, including any and/or all administration and late fees applied. Where a collections agency or legal representation is acquired to obtain debt collection, call costs associated and charged to VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA with regards to the debt collection services and/or legal costs will be required to be paid for by the customer in full, including all administration and late fees incurred.
6. You agree that it is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that a copy of the Tax Invoice is given to your Accounts Payable Team or the person in charge of paying invoices to ensure that no delay occurs in receiving the total amount of the invoice by the due date, within 14 days from the incursion/excursion.
7. In instances where the Customer’s Accounts Payable Team cannot fulfil payment within our Trading Terms of 14 days from an incursion/excursion, it is the responsibility of the Customer to advise VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA to issue an invoice with enough lead time prior to the incursion/excursion to enable the invoice to be paid on time. The amount of this invoice will be based on child attendance numbers agreed to at the time of booking. If additional children attend the incursion/excursion another invoice will be issued for the balance by VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA.
8. Mandatory staff ratios must be maintained throughout VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA activities at all times.
VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA strives at all times to book fun, safe performances and activities for all children and participants. In an effort to fulfil this commitment, we ask that all participants enrolled, attending and/or participating in VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA incursion/excursion follow the guidelines established and explained by the venue or activity provider at the beginning of each incursion/excursion.
VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a booking for a VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA activity after the Terms and Conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation. Last updated 3 May, 2019.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on VACATION CARE AUSTRLIA’S web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
– modify or copy the materials;
– use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
– attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on VACATION CARE AUSTRLIA’S website;
– remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
– transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by VACATION CARE AUSTRLIA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA’S web site are provided “as is”. VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on VACATION CARE AUSTRLIA’S Internet site, even if VACATION CARE AUSTRLIA or a VACATION CARE AUSTRLIA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on VACATION CARE AUSTRLIA’S web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. VACATION CARE AUSTRLIA does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. VACATION CARE AUSTRLIA may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. VACATION CARE AUSTRLIA does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
VACATION CARE AUSTRLIA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to VACATION CARE AUSTRLIA’S web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of NSW, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.